How to be an excellent participant and always get paid
When you're invited to take a messaging survey, please keep in mind the following:
- The goal is to provide feedback which you yourself would find helpful, informative and actionable so that the message could be improved based on your feedback.
- Let the reader know exactly what needs improving and why. Don’t just criticize. Offer suggestions.
- When something is confusing, clarify. What words or sentences are confusing? Don't leave loose ends.
- When everything's excellent and you want to write something like "everything's great"/"nothing's unclear", take the time to look closer, analyze, and dive into more detail.
- Don't talk about colors or font sizes - the screenshots given do not represent actual website/designs.
Unhelpful and AI generated comments will get you banned from future surveys.