On most websites, it's the copy that has the biggest influence on conversions. Data science findings even show that copy is more than twice as influential as design in why visitors convert.
Improving existing copy has been difficult - how do you know what to improve?
That is exactly why we built Wynter
Wynter gives you data on how your audience perceives your copy - what's confusing or unclear, what questions remain even after reading everything.
Fixing those issues is how you convert more customers.
Your messaging is likely suffering from 5 kinds of issues. It might be:
1. Unclear. If they don't get it, they don't buy.
2. Boring. People tune out and stop reading.
3. Ego-centric. Instead of being about the user.
4. Undifferentiated. Suffering from sameness.
5. Incomplete. Not enough information.
Wynter tells you how the very people you're marketing to perceive your messaging.
“We saw a 15% increase in conversion rate from the insights gained from our first copy test.”